Call the school at 905.615.9090 or email
Highlights of the 2016 Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference
Presenter: Paul Demeda CNP
Paul will present information from the conference that is most relevant to Holistic Nutritionists – compiled from 14 hours of lectures by leading orthomolecular experts from around the world! This is a great opportunity to get A LOT of relevant, useable, evidence-based health and nutrition information. The annual Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference features research and clinical-experience-based health and nutrition presentations by renowned global experts.
Key Topics Include:
• Antidepressants and antipsychotics – are we better off without them?
• The key nutrients for promoting optimal health in children
• New theory for development and progression of Parkinson’s disease
• Roles of the microbiome in mental health and illness
• Benefits of low-dose IV vitamin C with cancer
• General protocol for ALL chronic disease – with supplement dosing
• Safety and effectiveness of Vitamin C, and other nutrients with cancer
Some of What You Will Learn:
• The reason sleep is important for brain detoxification
• The nutrient that makes L-theanine better at calming
• The digestive condition that most people with Parkinson’s disease have
• The mineral that is the common denominator in 100% of chronic illness
• Why you should “NEVER” floss
• What one naturopathic oncologist gives to allopathic oncologists when they discourage the use of antioxidants with chemotherapy
• The single most important cause of cancers of the head, neck and chest
• How to effectively and safely cure most gum disease
• Key nutrients for restoring mitochondrial function with cancer
Information from this Lecture can Help You:
• Make safer, more effective health recommendations
• Increase your credibility when speaking and practicing
• Support your health and nutrition knowledge at a deeper level
Key Reasons to Attend this Presentation:
• 3.5 hours of relevant information, presented in a structured, organized way
• Comprehensive lecture notes packed with usable, referenced information, including protocols used by orthomolecular medical experts
• Tools and information you will be able to use with clients
This lecture is approved for 3.5 Continuing Education hours.
The Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference and this Highlights presentation are sponsored by the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine.
About the Presenter
Paul is a practicing Holistic Nutritionist who specializes in digestive issues, mental health and cancer. He teaches at the Mississauga campus of the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, including the Continuing Education courses Nutrition and Mental Health, and Clinical Detoxification. Paul lectures on a range of health topics including mental health, detoxification, and critical thinking, and has presented at the Whole Life Expo on behalf of the International Schizophrenia Foundation. He presented at the 43 Annual International Orthomolecular Medicine Today conference in Vancouver to an audience which included over 150 doctors, naturopaths, and other health experts. Paul also has an article published in the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine and is the author of the upcoming book The Visual Guide to Holistic Health.