Nutritional Supplementation and Anti-Aging Fellowship Program
A distance learning CE credit course enabling you to earn a designation in nutritional supplementation for anti-aging, disease management and prevention.
Participants who successfully complete both units will be awarded Fellowship Status in “Nutritional Supplementation and Anti-Aging” and will be issued a designation certificate from The RenaiSanté: Institute of Integrative Medicine
This designation is accompanied by 50 CE credit hours.
Key Attributes of the Course
- Earn your designation in nutritional supplementation for anti-aging, disease management and prevention
- Receive 50 CE Credit Hours (done in two units each with 25 hours of study)
- Learn vital information on drug/nutrient interactions
- Internet-based program: study and learn at your own pace
- Certified, accredited program: available to healthcare professionals including graduates and students of the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Receive a Fellowship designation from The RenaiSanté: Institute of Integrative Medicine
- Created by Dr. James Meschino, DC, MS: author and leading expert in nutrition and supplementation
Unit 1 (Modules 1-12)
- Module 1 – Theories or Aging
- Module 2 – Free Radicals, Antioxidants, B-vitamins and Cancer
- Module 3 – Essential Fatty Acids and Flaxseed Powder
- Module 4 – Cardiovascular Disease Supplements Part 1
- Module 5 – Cardiovascular Disease Supplements Part 2
- Module 6 – Joint Support Supplements
- Module 7 – Natural Management of Menopause and Premenstrual Syndrome
- Module 8 – Prostate Support Nutrients
- Module 9 – Nutrient Support in Sexual Dysfunction
- Module 10 – Vitamin D and Calcium in Bone Support and Cancer Prevention
- Module 11 – Brain Support Nutrients Part 1
- Module 12 – Brain Support Nutrients Part 2
Unit 2 (Modules 13-22)
- Module 13 – Nutrient Support for Skin and Eyes
- Module 14 – Other Antioxidants Of Importance in Anti-Aging and Disease Management
- Module 15 – Immune Function and Detoxification Support Part 1
- Module 16 – Immune Function and Detoxification Support Part 2
- Module 17 – Melatonin
- Module 18 – Growth Hormone and Growth Hormone Secretagogue Supplements
- Module 19 – Other Minerals of Importance in Anti-Aging and Disease Management
- Module 20 – Dangerous Herbs and Important Drug-Nutrient Interactions
- Module 21 – Nutrition and Athletic Performance Part 1
- Module 22 – Nutrition and Athletic Performance Part 2
Cost: 2 Units of $495 + HST
Total Fellowship Program Cost: $990 + HST made payable to The Institute of Holistic Nutrition.
To enroll in this online program, either download the Application Form and fax the completed form to our office, (416-386-0942) or call our North York office, (416-386-0940) and a representative can take your application information over the phone. Once payment has been received, you will receive your PIN number and login information for the program.
For more information, please view the Fellowship Program on the RenaiSanté website.