To be eligible for entry, applicants must provide documentation of completion of the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (O.S.S.D) or Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT) or British Columbia Certificate of Graduation or its equivalent or Post-secondary documentation
- Completed IHN enrolment contract
- An autobiography (2-3 pages typed and double-spaced about yourself and your interest in this field)
- A current resume
- Program Advising Session/Application Meeting
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Residency or Valid Study Visa
- English Language proficiency, when necessary
See IHN enrolment contract for further details.
Applicants with credits from an accredited post-secondary educational Institution may be exempt from certain health science courses only provided that these courses meet IHN’s standards, including: Human Anatomy / Physiology – HAP01, Biological Chemistry – BC001, (Organic Chemistry) Body Metabolism – BM002, (Biochemistry). Students who seek advanced standing must apply to a program advisor with official transcripts.
Official transcripts must be submitted before the commencement of the program in order for a tuition reduction to be processed for exemptions granted. Transcripts submitted after the commencement of the program will result in no tuition refund.