HFP04 STRICT STUDENT POLICIES
Students must read the content below carefully.
Your registration confirms that you acknowledge that you have read and understood IHN’s policies.
• Registration is first come, first served with priority given to graduating students
• There is no “drop by date”, for this course, that allows students to remove themselves from the class roster after registration.
• In rare cases, where the student finds a substitute to replace them, will it be acceptable to choose another date, without financial consequences.
• If a student cannot find a replacement for their spot in the course once they are registered, they will have to repay when taking it again.
• Instructors will only run when the threshold of students, per session, is met and as such we cannot accept student cancellations
• If illness occurs please contact your HFP course Coordinator immediately to discuss your options
• Please ensure you do not have any classes scheduled on a Friday before you register for HFP04
• All students must attend all three sessions of the HFP04 class in order to pass this course
• Failure for any student to attend all three sessions will result in the student having to retake and repay for this course
• In the event of any emergency, should you not be able to attend any of the three sessions, please contact your HFP course Coordinator immediately to discuss your options
• Additional cooking class dates will be released when they are developed, approximately once every three to four weeks
• Future cooking class dates are determined by the HFP instructors
• The only classes currently scheduled, are the ones that you would have seen in the email sent to you
• The three sessions you attend must be on the three original dates that were supplied to you
Required Texts and Payments:
• Your admin/book store has the required text: Earthly and Divine $49.35 (no tax)
• Your admin/book store has the recommended texts, Nourishing Traditions for $35 + GST and Plant Based Diets for Dummies for $22.42 + GST
• You will receive an email confirmation from your campus HFP coordinator when you are registered in the class
• Only when you are confirmed (about a week before the class is set to run) will the instructor reach out with:
— instructions for how the day will run
— a request for you to share any food allergies or sensitivities you have
— The three sessions you will be confirmed for must be completed with the instructor you enrolled with