Call 613.680.9330 or email
HAIR TISSUE MINERAL ANALYSIS
Presenter: Lisa Pitel-Killah FDNP, HTMAP
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis is scheduled to run once this year at the Ottawa Campus only.
As holistic practitioners, we come across individuals with many different underlying health concerns. Diagnostic testing is a great way to guide your client’s path to wellness in a specific and intentional manner. Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) brings to light hidden toxicities, mineral deficiencies and identifies how many functions of the body are operating. Expand your knowledge on this topic by learning the basic understanding of the minerals, their patterns, the interpretation of the significant mineral ratios and what that can mean for your client’s health. We will review case studies in order to understand the interrelationships between minerals and protocols that can be used to balance them. We will also dive into Copper Toxicity and how this can be debilitating to clients with symptoms such as: brain fog, insomnia, racing thoughts, extreme fatigue, anxiety, increased PMS symptoms, and more!
• Learn the basic understanding of the main four minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium and Potassium, and their effects on the body
• Understand what significant ratios can identify: metabolic rate, thyroid health, adrenal function, blood sugar regulation, infection presence, potential hormone imbalance and stress levels
• Learn how to use intelligent nutritional programming which includes the discussion of: nutrition, exercise, recovery, stress and natural supplementation
• Gain knowledge with regards to the epidemics we are seeing with copper toxicity and Magnesium and Potassium deficiency
• There will be draw for the chance to win a complimentary HTMA test and consultation!
About the Presenter
Lisa is a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Expert with a background in Functional Medicine. Her journey into health and wellness started with fixing her own entrepreneurial burn out just over a decade ago. She is passionate about HTMA as she has experienced firsthand how it can truly identify the actual root cause of health issues. Lisa uses HTMA with her clients to eliminate debilitating symptoms, improve energy and increase health and performance. She educates practitioners and coaches about HTMA teaching them how to understand and implement this valuable test into their current practice. Lisa is the founder of LPK Health & Performance, a Practitioner at the Active Health Institute in Hintonburg, a multi-time Kettlebell Sport World Champion, Kettlebell Specialist at CrossFit Bytown, the host of the LPK Health & Performance Human Optimization podcast and creator of VYKON customized supplements.