Registration is Now Open
For The October 23, 2023 In-Person Training
BioEnergetic (BIE) Licensing and Training Program
Robert Tomilson and Silvana Fazzolari have had a long-standing (16+ years!) relationship with IHN as Co-operative Placement, and Continuing Education, partners. The collaboration with them, and their BIE Modality, is new this year. Their program, practitioner potential and support as well as their knowledge about the industry’s landscape made them our first choice, in a list of possible biofeedback technologies to consider. We are supporting this addition to the skill sets of CNPs after a long list of IHN graduates shared their successes with us. They are seeing significant client results, as well as earnings, from using BIE in clinical practice.
Graduates of the BIE Licensing and Training Program are connected in an exclusive community where professional support is provided daily.
We encourage the growing community of new Practitioners and existing Registered BIE Practitioners to use all of the resources and offerings, extended to you.
The Institute of Natural Health Technologies (INHT) was founded to ensure the highest standards of education in the alternative health field. It is our endeavor to be one of the vanguards in integrating technology, health sciences and philosophies of Eastern and Western societies. INHT, established in 1998, offers the only state-of-the-art stressor reduction protocol of its kind worldwide—proudly facilitating the BIE program.
Introducing Our Collaboration To CNPs
Register for the October 23 2023 licensing and training program to enjoy the key features before the collaboration officially closes October 9
—$500 OFF regular price of the program until collaboration closes (with promo code IHN-500)
—25% OFF Applied Iridology in Professional Practice with Robert Tomilson coming up in February 2024
—25% OFF one of IHN’s select Continuing Education courses
* current IHN students with the necessary prerequisites, IHN Graduates and Any Allied Practitioners welcome to register with the IHN promo code found on this page under About The Program
Meet Your Instructors & Learn More About The Program
ADD WEBINAR GRAPHIC HERE
ADD BLURB IN HERE ABOUT THE WEBINAR & LINK TO JOIN
THEO TO MAKE ZOOM CASCADE
BRITT TO GIVE US CONTENT
Details On The Program Schedule Below!
Using Frequency To Resolve & Balance
We’re all aware of the body’s “hardware” (muscle, bones, organs, etc.), “software” (list, list, list) of the body. When working with various health conditions, Holistic Nutritionists will work primarily with the body’s hardware, and overlook how to integrate powerful tools that focus on the body’s software. Energy controls every metabolic process, including biochemical changes that occur within the cells. It controls the utilization of nutritional substances, the functioning of all body systems including the immune system. This vital life force energy is referred to as the software of the body.
BIE is a natural, effective method that assists the body’s software, allowing it to recognize the “culprit” that’s causing a barrier to healing an issue at root cause. Using our non-invasive patented modality, energy is directed onto specific points on the body, while reintroducing the culprit’s vibrational frequency. Once the body’s able to recognize the stressing frequency, it will then return to a balanced state of health, thereby, alleviating suffering. Similarly, “resetting” or “rebooting” a computer clears energy blocks that cause the computer to slow down or even freeze, allowing it to return to proper function.
Key Features of The Program & IHN's Collaboration Offer
- Authorized use of the GSR-120 BIE unit
- 6-day consecutive in-class training
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through to Saturday
- $500 off regular price for CNPs and Allied Practitioners
- License to practice BIE
- 25% OFF Applied Iridology in Professional Practice with Robert Tomilson
- 25% OFF one of IHN's select standard Certificate Con Ed courses
- Complete Training and Reference Manual
- BIE Pathology Manual
- Endocrine System/Steroid Pathways Flip Chart
- Amino Acid Flip Chart
- BIE History and Research Booklet
- PowerPoint Presentation on BIE
- All Clinical Application Forms
- Free Artwork for Print and Web Advertising
- Ongoing Clinical Support
- Monthly Webinars
Your Instructors Robert Tomilson & Silvana Fazzolari
ROBERT TOMILSON R.BIE, RHN | Director & Co-founder INHT & BIE
Robert Tomilson, instigated by a multiplicity of health challenges he faced, began his research in the field magnetic therapy in 1980. His complete recovery provoked a study in a wide array of natural therapies in later years. Robert's devotion to the field of allergy research, immunology, electromagnetism and biophysics has given him insight into the root causes of disease. Precisely, a disruption in bioenergetic fields resulting in abnormality/pathology. He has completed extensive research and has been trained in Clinical Iridology methods from around the world and has incorporated Sclerology and Pupil Tonus in his iris analysis for a more precise analysis for his clients. Robert has been teaching Applied Iridology in Professional Practice at The Institute of Holistic Nutrition for a decade.
He has personally helped well over 100,000 people in clinical practice since he began in the health field 37 years ago. He’s helped many celebrities who have been instrumental in spreading their testimonials on how BIE has enriched and improved their quality of life. Robert studied Holistic Nutrition in 2003. His other studies include: quantum and biophysics, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Herbology, and Holistic Nutrition. He is a member of the Canadian Association of Natural Nutritional Practitioners.
He and his partner Silvana Fazzolari founded and currently operate the INHT headquarters in Oakville, Ontario, Canada and conduct BioEnergetics (BIE) training and licensing programs across Canada and the U.S. They’ve trained hundreds of practitioners over the last 20 years. Numerous articles have appeared in magazines such as McLeans, Chatelaine, Glow, Seventeen, Flare etc., among notable mentions in many books, radio and television news segments on the cutting-edge technology of BIE and how outstanding the results are.
SILVANA FAZZOLARI RHN, RAc | Director & Co-founder INHT & BIE
Silvana Fazzolari has also taught “Fundamentals of Nutrition” as well as “Emotional Nourishment” as a holistic health faculty member of alternative education programs for many years. Her “Journey to Wellness” began in 1982 with the birth of her first son who acquired a vaccine injury. Not having the formal education in alternative health, as a young mother, her journey started with Ryerson University’s general nutrition diploma and ended with having completed her alternative holistic nutrition training, iridology, psychoneuroimmunology, and acupuncture.
Silvana’s beginning vision in 1986 was to nourish people with the creation of her restaurant, however, the value of her expertise was transitioned into a clinical setting in 2001 helping thousands of clients ever since. Today Silvana’s passion is to aid her clients’ objectives achieve optimal health available through empowering and nourishing the mind, body and spirit. Deep-seated emotional trauma has a profound effect on our physical well-being, namely, sensitivity and intolerance.
Silvana’s proficiency in the areas of acupuncture, wholistic nutrition, psychoneuroimmunology, neuro/cellular repatterning, and life coaching has enabled her to unveil many of the hidden root causes that are in direct relation to many health challenges and imbalances. Her most valuable contribution to the INHT has been research and development. She has captured the attention of many through her television appearances and keynote public speaking engagements.
BIE Licensing & Training Program
The INHT offers BIE Licenses to the professional – Chiropractor, Naturopathic Doctor, Osteopath, Nutritionist, Nurse, Acupuncturist, T.C.M. Practitioner, Doctor of Natural Medicine and Homeopath. Licenses are issued to each participant upon completion of a 6-day training for the right to practice BIE techniques.
- Day 1 -Alternative stress theory, Biofeedback Analysis
- Negative stressor testing (practical), Powerpoint presentation
- Day 2 –Alternative intolerance theory, Muscle response testing
- Day 3 –Balancing Tap Method (BTM), BIE (practical)
- Food and environmental stressor testing (Muscle response testing)
- Day 4 –Thyroid Stress Balancing, Trouble shooting, Emotional stressors (theory/practical)
- Day 5 -Procedures and protocols, stressor testing (Muscle response testing)
- Day 6 -BIE practical applications (theory/practical), Candidiasis protocols, Business protocol and practical applications. Charts/Sources
ALL PROGRAM ATTENDEES RECIEVE
- Authorized use of the GSR-120 BIE unit
- 6-day consecutive in-class training
- Complete training and reference manual
- BIE Pathology manual
- Endocrine system/Steroid pathways flip chart
- Amino Acid flip chart
- BIE History and Research booklet
- License to practice BIE
- Power point presentation on BIE
- All clinical application forms
- Free artwork for advertising
- Web advertising
- Ongoing clinical support
- Monthly webinars
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Exclusive rights to R.BIE designation
- Quick return on investment
- Increased clientele based on referrals
- No restriction to territories or exclusive territorial rights (Canada and U.S)
- Highest standards of protocol to prevent unauthorized duplication of practices of non licensed practitioners
- Free web page listings on two websites
- North American wide toll free number calling for clients for referral of services
- Regular research updates sent to BIE practitioners for continuing education
- Regulatory procedures to prevent misconduct, misrepresentation or as to discredit the integrity of BIE practitioners practice.
- Ongoing remote clinical assistance
- BIE covered under certain malpractice insurance plans
- Research updates – monthly webinars for all BIE practitioners
* PRACTITIONER MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 5 IHN PREREQS TO ENROLL:
1. Nutrition and Health: The Fundamentals
2. Human Anatomy and Physiology
3. Nutritional Pathology
4. Nutritional Symptomatology – Part I
5. Preventative Health Care
PROGRAM DATES: Monday October 23 through to Saturday October 28, 2023
TIME: 9:00 – 5:00 pm
DAYS: Monday to Saturday
METHOD: In-person training
LOCATION: BIE Clinic, 11 Bronte Rd. Unit 35, Oakville, ON L6L 0E1
REGISTRATION CLOSES: Monday October 9, 2023
* This deadline allows INHT sufficient time for their enrolment process (Completed Application, Phone Interview, Entrance Exam)
FEE & PROMO CODE IHN-500:
To discuss fees and $500 collaboration offer, please contact Brittney De Santis CNP, Operations Manager at the Institute of Natural Health Technologies:
Through our Contact Us Form
Direct Email: email@example.com
Phone: (905) 465-3830
Remember to cite the IHN-500 promo code for $500 off regular price of the program
TO QUALIFY & RECEIVE CERTIFICATE:
* current IHN students, IHN Graduates and Any Allied Practitioners welcome to register through the IHN Collaboration link found on this page.