B.A., BRT, CNP / January 2009www.fruitfulelements.com
Most memorable moment at IHN
I was so incredibly blessed to have enrolled in a class of the most interesting, motivated and supportive women. We had extraordinary comradery that continued to grow throughout the year and many of us remain friends to this day and collaborate on projects. Our days were always filled with stories and laughter, which made the learning environment that much more rewarding. Without a doubt however, my most memorable moment was the cooking demonstrations. One fellow graduate enlightened us all on the benefits of the Testicle Fruit (avocadoes) – her enthusiasm and knife wielding skills had us all in stitches and I’ve never looked at an avocado the same way since!
Favourite class at IHN
By far my favorite course was Anatomy. I have always been intrigued by how the human body functions-right down to the cellular level. What fascinates me the most is how the body can be so fragile yet simultaneously resilient and the factors, such as nutrition, that influence the fine line between the two.
Currently doing in the field of Holistic Nutrition
– Founder of Fruitful Elements
– Co-author of Eat Well, Live Well with Spinal Cord Injury
– Columnist for multiple disability related magazines in Canada & USA
– Facilitate nutrition workshops for Spinal Cord Injury Ontario & Spinal Cord Injury BC
– Nutritionist at NeuroCore Physiotherapy & Pilates Centre
– Nutritionist for Canadian Helen Keller Centre
It’s not the life you choose, but the life you choose to live.